All the Team at Tralee Bay Wetlands Eco & Activity Park look forward to welcoming you.
We care deeply about the Health and Safety of all who visit the Park and the Cafe.
Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic we have extended our safety measures and best practices. We monitor closely the advice and the directions from the Irish Government, HSE, WHO and KCC. We want to take a moment to assure you that we are taking every action to ensure your safety on your visit.
- We ask that you follow our Guidelines carefully both in the Park and when you enter the building.
- We ask that you wear a Face Mask at all times whilst in the building and when using all the activities including the Toddler Playground and the Outdoor Adult Exercise Area.
- We also ask you to wear a Face mask in the Park on very busy days.
- We ask you to follow the arrows on the pathways and always ensure that you are at a minimum of 2m from your fellow park users.
- We have provided Sanitisation Stations throughout the building at the Entrance and at the Activity areas.
- We ask that you sanitise once you enter the building wearing your face mask at all times.
- We have identified all common touch points at the Wetlands and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points throughout the day.
- We are fully committed to playing our part together with you in doing all we can together to prevent Covid-19 from spreading further.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tralee Bay Wetlands Eco & Activity Park and again wish to reassure you that we will be doing all we can to ensure your safety and your enjoyment of our wonderful facilities.
Arriving at the Wetlands Centre & Cafe
You will have had used the hand sanitisation station and you will have your face masks on as you enter the wetlands building, signage is placed to direct you how to access to Wetlands Reception Area, Lakeside Café and Toilets. Protective screens are installed at our Reception Area for peace of mind where you can get your tickets from one of our Wetlands Team. A Covid-19 Contact Tracing Book has been provided at reception where we will ask you to fill out and provide your contact details. The preferred option of payment is contactless payment. Other methods are also accepted.
On arrival we ask that you sign in at the Reception Desk for your Pedalo Boat Activity.
Visiting the Reception Area in the Visitor Centre and Cafe
We have arrows and signage placed to direct you on each route as mentioned when arriving to our front desk.
Visiting the Nature Reserve for Guided and Self-Guided Tours
We continue to implement the necessary safety measure when visiting the Nature Reserve. Your Guide or Wetlands Team Member will inform you of the designated path towards the Nature Reserve. Signage is in place and Hand Santisation stations are available to you before and after the use of the Wetlands Nature Reserve. All touch points to our Nature Reserve are monitored and cleaned/disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day (eg. Hand Railings, Door Handles, Gates etc). We ask you to follow the arrows on the pathways and always ensure that you are at a minimum of 2m from your fellow park visitors.
Hiring a Pedal Boat
With reduced capacity due to the current safety measures and social distancing we do ask that visitors pre book in advance of hiring of the pedal boats. All pedal boats are regularly sanitised between sessions, before and after use of all our customers. Lifejackets are provided for this activity and also sanitised after each use. We ask that you return your lifejacket provided into the empty crate marked Used Lifejackets at the end of pedal boat session. All the lifejackets in the crate are sanitised after each pedal boat session. We ask you for your patience as some times there can be slight delays due to this sanitisation process.
Wildlife and the Environment
We ask that you think of the Environment and all Wildlife when disposing of your masks.